Award Winning Staff
As of February 2017, multiple Knights Pharmacy staff across the Midlands and North East have been nominated for awards in at the C+D Awards dinner across the following categories:On 21st May 2014 two Knights Pharmacy staff were awarded Training Matters awards for their hard work, dedication and training:
- Community Pharmacist of the Year
- Manager of the Year
- Pharmacy Staff Member of the Year
- Pre-registration Graduate of the Year
- Above and Beyond
- GP Partnership of the Year
- Independent Pharmacy of the Year
- Pharmacy Team of the Year
- Online Initiative of the Year
- Sharon Evans, Counter Assistant at our Rubery branch is the "Counter Intelligence Award" winner, for excellent counter knowledge, advice and for providing free NHS Health Checks.
- Myra Gauntlett, ACT (Accredited Checking Technician") is the "Highly Commended Pharmacy Technician of the Year" winner. She was recognised for helping to run efficient dispensaries, being an experienced ACT and providing a very successful stop smoking service.
The awards were run by 'Training Matters' magazine, a magazine for professional assistants, to recognise and reward outstanding work by pharmacy teams. They were shortlisted from hundreds of entries, then narrowed down to a final 48. They then had to answer a set of pharmacy related questions and explain what they did at work and why they thought they deserved to win the award etc.